Samsung Mobiles has announced to bring new Galaxy Note 8.0 (510) tablet in India. Jelly Bean powered 8 inch tablet has 2GB RAM and 1.6GHz processor along with Samsung S-Pen stylus. It may be rival to Aple iPad mini.
Tablet Galaxy Note 8.0 has 5MP back camera and a 1.3MP front camera and it support voice calling. 8 inch TFT multi-touch WVGA display has 1280×800 pixel resolution and 189ppi pixel density and Samsung TouchWiz ,L!ve Panel interface. tablet, running Android jelly Bean operating system powered by 1.6GHz A9 quad-core processor and a powerful Li-ion 4,600mAh battery.
Tablet internal storage will come in two variants : 16GB and 32GB and storage can further be upgraded upto 64GB via micro-SD card. Galaxy Note 8.0 support high speed 3G network which is able to delivers speed up to 21mbps.
Tablet has Samsung special connectivity features like:
Samsung ChatOn mobile communication service
Samsung Kies and Samsung Kies Air, Smart Stay, Direct Call and more
Regular connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, Bluetooth v4.0, USB v2.0.
Galaxy Note 510 has powerful graphics heap that enable device to play Full HD (1080P) contents and latest games.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (510) Full specification
- 3G Video call and Voice calling tablet
- 8 Inch TFT WVGA touch display
- Display resolution: 1280×800 pixel and pixel density: 189 ppi
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.6GHz A9 quad-core processor
- 1080P video play back
- 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB internal storage, 64GB expandable
- 5MP back camera and 1.3MP front camera
- A-GPS and GLONASS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n(2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz bands ), WiFi Direct,
- Bluetooth v4.0, USB v2.0
- 4,600mAh Li-ion battery
- Samsung S-Pen and S Planner support
- Samsung AllShare and ChatOn apps included