Acer officially announced the launch of a new smartphone Acer Liquid E2. A quad-core mobile with 4.5 inch qHD display and 8MP camera. Yesterday we have published another upcoming quad-core smartphone V370 from Acer.
Mid range Dual-Sim smartphone packs a Cortex-A7 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2Ghz along with a powerful PowerVR SGX544MP graphics processor unit and 1GB RAM. Mobile includes a 4GB internal on-board storage and support 32GB memory card via micro-SD card.
Acer Liquid E2 has 4.5 inch IPS capacitive display with qHD resolution of 960 × 450 pixels. Let's come to Camera feature: A 8MP rear camera and 2MP front-facing camera. Acer ensured zero shutter delay on the camera, you can easily shoot high quality fast moving scene. There is two DTS speakers available in back side to boost loud sound.
Plus point of the device is support for high speed HSPA+ network which is capable to deliver up to 42mbps download speed. To keep powerhouse alive for long time Liquid E2 has a 2000 mAh battery.
Acer Liquid E2 Release date and Price
Smartphone will be available in the middle of May in Belgium, Netherlands, Ukraine, France, Spain, UK, Italy, Germany, and Russia and starting price is expected USD300 or €229.
Acer Liquid E2 Full specifications
- Dual Sim
- 4.5 inch IPS LCD, qHD (960 × 450p) display
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Mediatek Cortex-A7 CPU
- PowerVR SGX544MP graphics processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal, 32GB Expendable via microSDHC
- 3G HSPA+ 42mbps, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.o
- GPS, FM Radio, DTS sound feature
- 8MP rear with LED Flash, 2MP front camera
- Dimension: 131 x 68 x 9.9 mm, Weight: 140 grams
- 200mAh battery