LG announced Optimus series new smartphone Optimus GK. Company has concentrated to developed larger screen this time and results totally refracts on GK.
Yes, device has 5 inch IPS display with FuillHD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and 441ppi pixel density. Display is bigger and better thanks to resolution and pixel density. It's the another 4G LTE supported smartphone added in waiting list. Device also packs 3G, Bluetooth, NFS.
Performance specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 QUAD-CORE processor clocked at 1.7GHz, Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB RAM. Optimus GK runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Mobile has enough 16GB internal on-board storage and support a microSD card up to 64 GB.
LG has used a powerful battery with larger in capacity of 3100mAH. Optimus GK would be a best choice in terms of specs and backup thanks to Quad-core CPU, enough RAM and internal space and after all an impressive battery backup. Optimus GK 13MP main camera with Flash and a 2MP front-facing.
LG Optimus GK Full official specifications
- Size 139.1 * 69.9 * 9.9 mm
- Weight 156g
- Color Platinum White (Platinum White) / Black Indigo (Indigo Black)
- 3G HSPA + network 4G LTE
- chipset, 1.7GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 600
- display, 5-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 * 1080), Zerogap Touch
- the rear of the camera 13 million pixels, the front 2.1 million pixels
- Battery 3,100 mAh / built-in
- memory, 2GB DDR2 RAM / 16GB eMMC / microSD slot support (64GB)
- Operating System Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0,
- USB 2.0,
- Wi-Fi, Wi- Currently pending the a Direct Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n (5GHz))
- SlimPort (HDMI monitor for display port (D-Sub) Supports)
LG Optimus GK price and Release date
Smartphone Optimus GK will be released next month in south Korea, rest of countries have to wait for next update. Price will be updated soon.