ZTE has announced ZTE GEEK first smartphone from the company powered by an Intel 32nm Atom processor Z2580.
GEEK has a 5-inch HD display with resolution of up to 1280×720 pixel. It runs on the Android Jelly Bean OS which is powered by 2.0GHZ Intel Atom Clover Trail+ processor and 1GB RAM.
Company claimed new processor to be twice as fast for computing and three times as fast for graphics than the that of its previous version. Intel Atom is designed such a way that it reduces the higher power consumption and makes device to be active for longer time.
ZTE GEEK Smartphone has 8GB eMMC on-board storage that support memory expansion via micro-SD card. It also has an 8-megapixel rear camera and 1 megapixel front camera, an LED supplement light. Power backup comes as a 2300mAh large-capacity battery.
Geek mobile also packs 3G HSPA, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS connectivity.
ZTE Geek Release Date and Price
Company just announced the ZTE GEEK smartphone with specifications but there is no words of release date and pricing details. So we have to wait untill release details come out.
ZTE GEEK key specifications
- 5 inch HD display, resolution 1280×720 pixel, 320dpi
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 Quad core processor
- PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal
- 8MP rear with LED Flash, Resolution 3264×2448 pixel
- 1.2MP front camera, Resolution 1280×960 pixel
- 3G HSPA, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh large-capacity battery