When normal factory reset is just not enough to resolve any annoying problem we need to hard reset in Samsung Galaxy S4 which is little different from normal reset option.
If you've already tried to reset device by simple reset factory settings and decided to visit service center then just wait and follow the following steps to reconfigure your device like a new one. We will discuss all the default reset and Hard reset using dialing codes and key combinations step by step.
First of all, before jump to actual hard reset performance just take a full backup of the settings by using the management program called Samsung Kies.
Step 1# Samsung galaxy S4 factory Reset via Dialing Code and Factory Settings
1. Go to Dial option and type the code *2767*3855# and press Green button.
2. All data will be deleted and after that phone has to be reset via default factory settings.
3. Go to Settings Menu -> then Backup and Restore -> Select Factory data reset.
Step 2# Samsung Galaxy S4 Hard Reset using button combinations
1. Switch off Samsung Galaxy S4
2. Remove the SIM card from mobile
3. Press and hold three buttons at a time: Volume Up key, Home key and Power button
4. Phone will automatically restart and will show Android logo along with Vibration alert.
5. Now free all the buttons and follow further steps
6. Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset From the menu and to select option just use Volume up or down buttons
7. Now select YES to Delete user data
8. Wait for few second and select Reboot System Now to restart the smartphone.
Now you have successful hard reset Samsung galaxy S4.