Now easily process jionet WiFi registration for high-speed 4G wifi services. Reliance Jio launched 4G services by Wifi in various areas in country. As part of plan, you can enjoy internet at unbelievable speed using wifi enabled mobile devices.
Jionet to come online with full service from December 2015. As part of service, 4g service is going online by WiFi services in selected cities or areas.
How to Find JioNet WiFi Hostpot
Jio to expand JioNet WiFi Hostpost service across India but Jionet WiFi spot is now limited to few selected locations – You can easily find Jionet hostpot location by using following steps :
- First of all download JioNet app in your smartphone
- Turn on ‘Location Service'
- Open JioNet app > Allows location sharing
- Now let app find JioNet Hostspot nearest to you
- You can also search JioNet Hostspot for specific location
How to process Jionet WiFi Registration
You can enjoy Jionet wifi any devices having WiFi feature, including mobile, laptop, desktop, Gaming console, SmartTV etc. Registering jionet wifi service is very easy & simple, all you need to follow steps below:
1. Go to device WiFi setting and enable WiFi service, i.e For Android mobile, Go to ‘Settings' then ‘WIFI' just enable WiFi and wait for ‘Jionet'
2. Now connect ‘jionet' wifi. It will automatically redirect you to jionet wifi page, If it won't, then just launch browser in mobile and open : jionet.jio.in or wifi.jioconnect.com
3. You will get jionet wifi registration page
4. Now lick on New sign up link > and complete registration process
5. On successful registration you will receive SMS from Jionet in registered mobile number having OPT (One time password)
6. Now put OTP in Jionet wifi registration page and complete registration.
Now you can connect to Jionet wifi service powered by 4G speed.
You can further check plans and other details on Jionet page.
Reliance Jio wifi offers lighting fast wireless internet speed which varies from 7mbps to 140mbps depending on venue and, services offered by Reliance Jio itself.